Let Your Light Shine!
Thank you for being part of God’s work and our community of faith. The ministry and mission of Knox Church is made possible through your gifts. During 2021, worship services and programs evolved to provide various ways to reach people and to provide support and assistance as needed.
We established a Racial Justice Ministry, expanded youth group, continued the Deacons’ ministry of prayer, provided adult faith formation opportunities, and new kid-friendly worship experiences. Our mission partners included Interfaith Hospitality Network, Childhood Food Pantry, Crossroad Health Center, and Third Presbyterian Church.
We celebrate what God is doing through the Knox flock. Thank you!
You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl.
Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
In the same way, let your light shine before others,
that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Financial Commitment Form
Increase the impact of your gift with the Matching Gift Program!
Thanks to the kind generosity of some Knox members, we have for the third year the opportunity to offer a “Matching Gift Fund.” Here is how it will work:
- For those who currently give to Knox via the annual Stewardship Campaign, the Matching Gift Fund will match any increase in the 2022 commitment over your 2021 commitment.
- For those new to giving or did not make a financial commitment to Knox in the 2021 Stewardship Campaign, the Matching Gift fund will match 100% the total amount you commit this year.
Your financial gift can go much further and have greater impact when you take advantage of the Matching Gift Program.
How to make your commitment
There are three easy ways to make your financial commitment:
- Fill out the stewardship card and bring to church on Dedication Sunday, November 21st, or mail to the church with the postage paid envelope.
- Fill out a pledge card online, right here!
- Contact Renche Le Roux, Knox’s Financial Manager at (513) 321-2474 or email her at and inform her of your commitment.
We give joyfully and gratefully in response to all that God has given us.
Let your light shine!
Stewardship is more than what we financially give: it’s what we do with all God has entrusted to us. We all have different gifts and talents but we have within us the same light to provide care and hope to others. Financial stewardship is one way we support the ministry of Knox Church -- facing challenges together, serving our mission partners, and shining brightly as a beacon of Christian love.
Please prayerfully reflect on the gifts you have received from God. Listen to God’s call and then consider a financial commitment that is right for you.