Memorial service for Sarah Aldrich
Thursday, April 22 at 1:00 pm.
If you wish to attend, please register here. The service also will be live-streamed and recorded for later viewing if you are unable to attend in person.
Help Support Knox mission partners 2020
Fill your trunk with donations from the list below, and bring them to the Knox Observatory Avenue parking lot on April 24 from 10:00 am to noon. Members of the Mission and Social Concerns Committee will meet you there to make sure your donations get to the right mission partner.
- Center for Respite is in need of socks for men and women, thermal sets for men and women in sizes M-2XL, and individual packs of instant oatmeal and hot chocolate mix.
- Childhood Food Solutions can use donations of ramen, breakfast bars, and 1 lb. containers of peanut butter to include in their food bags.
- Crossroads Health Center has requested baby supplies, including onesies and sleepers in newborn and infant sizes, bibs, pacifiers, baby blankets, towels with hoods, and baby washcloths.
- Interfaith House of Adam’s County would appreciate any non-perishable. food to add to their pantry shelves.
- Interfaith Hospitality Network is in need of donations of individual packs of chips, crackers and fruit snacks, pop tarts, juice boxes, microwaveable soup cups, and mac and cheese cups, as well as gift cards of $20.00 for Target, Walmart, or Amazon.
Our monthly gathering for guided prayer and meditation will meet on Saturday, April 24 this month. More details next week!
Green Gospels: Christ's Path to Environmental Justice
Webinar - May 12 at 3PM ET with Rev. Dr. Wilson Dickinson, sponsored by the Presbyterian Hunger Program (PHP). Christ’s vision of covenantal renewal and his liberative teaching through parables opens a way forward for those longing for justice and the healing of creation. This webinar will explore this path by chewing on scripture and thinking about how to find our place in the work of justice and social change.” Register here for this PHP webinar.