Jesus provided the church with His “great commission”: Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19, NRSV). At Knox, we bring that to life in our mission of serving God and building disciples by:
- Celebrating with joyful praise God’s redeeming love, seeking God’s will for each and all of us
- Serving the human need in our congregation, community and world
- Developing our God-given potential as we learn and grow together
- Creating and nurturing ministries of fellowship, friendship, care and concern
- Faithfully utilizing our time, talent, resources, location and facility to serve our members, our community, and the world.
We believe all people have God-provided gifts to serve. That’s why there literally are dozens of ways you can faithfully use your gifts and talents at Knox, from feeding children to prison ministries to serving with our partners like the West End Emergency Center, Interfaith Hospitality Network (IHN), Third Presbyterian Church, Madisonville Education and Assistance Center (MEAC), and many more.
If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference in our community and our world, Knox is right for you.
Knox is one of the fastest-growing denominational churches in the Cincinnati area. If you spend much time around here, you know why – great preaching and teaching, life-changing community outreach, inspiring music, and all-round friendly people.
The Inquirer Series for Membership is a five-week series that explores the Presbyterian tradition and life at Knox. We’d love to have you attend! Learn more by clicking here. You also may contact Jana Reister at 513-321-2573 x106, gro.1498206497xonk@1498206497retsi1498206497erj1498206497or Alan Whisman at 812-569-0127, moc.l1498206497iamg@14982064972nams1498206497ihwa1498206497 to RSVP.